“No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man’s permission when we ask him to obey it.”
The Mizner Law Firm handles a wide variety of legal matters for corporations, partnerships and individuals in Pennsylvania and New York. Our litigation experience is strong and diverse in both federal and state court. Current cases include:
- a contract claim in excess of $1 million by a large regional building supply company against a Pennsylvania state agency,
- a claim that former employees of a car dealership committed fraud and violated the Racketeer Influence and Corrupt Organizations Act,
- a medical malpractice case against physicians in central Pennsylvania for failing to properly diagnose an aggressive cancer in a vigorous, middle-aged man,
- a minority shareholder dispute,
- a claim against a local housing authority for failing to properly inspect a rental property for safety resulting the tragic deaths of two loving mothers, and
- and a wide variety of other cases for both individuals and businesses.
In an ever changing world, there is one constant at the Mizner Law Firm: a commitment to excellence.